Events and Conferences Management
This training course ” Events and Conferences Management ” presents principles and practices for individuals who plan and organize events, meetings, conferences, or conventions. By gaining a clear understanding of the event planning process, developing management skills and getting familiar with the best practices in the event industry, participants will be better prepared to run their own event or conference. This training course will also cover event planning tools to manage time, space, money, human resources, information, materials and problems that may arise through the event planning process.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the types of events and conferences in order to execute a more effective plan
- Organize, assess and motivate various committees involved in managing events and conferences
- Promote their events and conferences by planning and setting a step by step promotional plan
- Explain the various functions for managing events and conferences
- Prepare and control the financial aspects of a conference
- Plan and organize different kinds of exhibitions
- Examine all activities in order to evaluate them and to follow up on the events
- Prepare the estimated budget for a conference.
Training Plan Please Click Here
This training course will be held in ( Istanbul / Sharm El Sheikh / Malaysia / Dubai / Cairo / Alexandria / London / Austria / Amsterdam )
For Registration and Further Information about Training Course Content, Please Contact Us